Terma Quadrus Bold Towel Rail (Made to Order)
Designed to maximise heat output by having two layers of bars (a full rear layer and a forward layer with gaps for towels). Flat bars, with closely spaced gaps, differ from the standard 'ladder rail' creating a fuller looking design. Front bars protrude forward from the front of the upright bars and the rear bars are suspended between the uprights.
Terma Quadrus Bold Towel Rail
BTU/Watts calculated at Delta 50
- Projection from wall to front face 130mm.
- Pipe Centres are 420mm (450mm) & 570mm (600mm)
- Wall to Centres are 50mm
- Manufacturers 8 year warranty (T&C apply)
- Material - Mild Steel
- Max. working pressure - 10 bar
- Brackets, Wall Fixings, Plug & Vent Included
- Powder-Coated Steel Construction
- Made to order - please allow 6 weeks approx
- Many other RAL and Special Finish colours available to order. These prices do NOT relate to Chrome, Raw Copper, Special Coatings and UK Special Colours Palette
- All RAL colours are available in a matt textured 'Soft' finish. These carry a 25% surcharge on top of paint (with the exception of the 7x stock Soft Colours which are available for the same price as the standard paint)
- UK Special Colours Palette also available. Galvanised Old Copper & Galvanised Brushed Nickel (Costs 20% more than Chrome), Brushed Brass (Costs 25% and 17& more respectively that RAL powder finishes). Lead Time - 7 weeks. BTU/Watts also may differ. Please call to order.
Why buy the Terma Quadrus Bold Towel Rail from Hot Interiors?
- High Street Showroom
- We ONLY sell radiators
- Expert Advice
- Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
- Super fast delivery on stock items
- Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
- Low prices
- Informative and secure website
- Hundreds of happy customers
- Trading since 2006
** RADIATORS ARE MADE TO ORDER **
Price includes VAT & delivery to MAINLAND UK only.