Terma Hex Designer Radiator
The Terma Hex Designer Radiator is a statement piece with its sleek design.
The Terma HEX radiator concept has been inspired by the irregular structure of tissue growing on walls in a seemingly uncontrollable way. Hexagon modules offer considerable possibilities in terms of modifying the shape and size of the radiator reflecting the user’s needs. The points where the geometry breaks can offer an additional function of hangers. Due to the double layer character of profiles, the radiator is not only a curious contour on the wall, but gains an additional dimension and becomes a unique feature in the interior.
The Hex radiator has been awarded a prize in this year’s edition of iF Design Award. The prize was awarded in the main category Product, sub-category Building Technology. iF International Forum Design GmbH in Hannover is the awarding body of the iF Design Award. It is the oldest, independent German organization that supports designers and promoters of the World design.
Terma Hex Designer Radiator
BTU/Watts calculated at Delta 50
- Projection from wall to front face 140mm to 148mm
- Pipe Centres are 50mm
- Wall to Centres are 47mm - 55mm
- Manufacturers 8 year warranty (T&C apply)
- Material - Mild Steel
- Max. working pressure - 10 bar
- Max. working temperature 95 degrees Celsius
- Brackets, Wall Fixings, Plug & Vent Included - valves not included
- Manufactured from durable, low carbon mild steel
- IF 2017 Design Award Winner
- Central Heating only
- Made to order - please allow 6 working weeks approx.
- Optional Integrated Thermostatic Valves
- Many other RAL and Special Finish colours available to order. These prices do NOT relate to Chrome, Raw Copper, Special Coatings and UK Special Colours Palette
- All RAL colours are available in a matt textured 'Soft' finish. These carry a 25% surcharge on top of paint (with the exception of the 7x stock Soft Colours which are available for the same price as the standard paint)
- UK Special Colours Palette also available. Galvanised Old Copper & Galvanised Brushed Nickel (Costs 20% more than Chrome), Brushed Brass (Costs 25% and 17& more respectively that RAL powder finishes). Lead Time - 7 weeks. BTU/Watts also may differ. Please call to order.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR TERMA HEX STOCK SIZES/FINISHES
Terma Hex 3D visualisation video
Colour Choice - please click here
Terma Hex Technical Details
Enter the Colour required on the FREE TEXT section at the Cart stage.
Why buy the Terma Hex Designer Radiator from Hot Interiors?
- High Street Showroom
- We ONLY sell radiators
- Expert Advice
- Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
- Super fast delivery on stock items
- Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
- Low prices
- Informative and secure website
- Hundreds of happy customers
- Trading since 2006
** RADIATORS ARE MADE TO ORDER **
Price includes VAT & delivery to MAINLAND UK only.
S Ranjan - Yes we got it installed and it's yet to be tested properly as we are awaiting new boiler, new pipes to new living room is being laid out.
But it looks fabulous on one of our living walls. We are extremely happy with our purchase
Hex 1700 x 573 Bright Copper.