Terma Angus DW Designer Radiator (Made to Order)
The Terma Angus DW Designer Radiator is a statement piece with its sleek design.
The shape of Angus radiator is based on an intriguing geometric pattern. It comes in two versions – as a room divider and as a wall-hanging unit. Perpendicular positioning of the radiator in the room divider version enhances heat circulation and allows flexible space arrangement. Available in water and water-electric versions.
This is the Central Heating Terma Angus DW Room Divider
Terma Angus DW Designer Radiator
BTU/Watts calculated at Delta 50
- Pipe Centres are 50mm (ZX). Other Connections available.
- Depth 40mm
- Manufacturers 8 year warranty (T&C apply)
- Material - Mild Steel
- Max. working pressure - 10 bar
- Max. working temperature 95 degrees Celsius
- This is the Central Heating version
- Brackets, Wall Fixings, Plug & Vent Included - valves not included
- Manufactured from durable, low carbon mild steel
- Radiators are made to order - please allow 6 - 8 weeks approx
Colours available (RAL (Gloss) & Special Colours - Premium Colours are not included)
- All RAL colours are available in a matt textured 'Soft' finish. These carry a 25% surcharge on top of paint (with the exception of the 3x stock Soft Colours which are available for the same price as the standard paint - Soft 9016 White, Soft 9005 Black & Soft 3028 Red)
Colour Choice - please click here
Enter the Colour required on the FREE TEXT section at the Cart stage.
Why buy the Terma Angus DW Designer Radiator from Hot Interiors?
- High Street Showroom
- We ONLY sell radiators
- Expert Advice
- Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
- Super fast delivery on stock items
- Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
- Low prices
- Informative and secure website
- Hundreds of happy customers
- Trading since 2006
** DELIVERY INFORMATION **
** RADIATORS ARE MADE TO ORDER **
Price includes VAT & delivery to MAINLAND UK only.
Additional delivery costs will also apply to Scottish Highlands (mainland only) - KW, IV and AB. Please call or email for details