The Radiator Company Ceramica Collection
- High Quality Italian Design & Manufacture
- Recycled Marble radiant panels
- Hydronic or Electric versions available
- White Finish only - 3 designs Varenna, Pavia or Senso
- All hydronic versions come complete with hidden valve system including thermostatic valves and flexi hoses
- Electric Versions - Class II IPX24 with fully programmable digital control
- Lead Time - 6 working weeks approx (Made to Order)
The Ceramica collection is designed using what the company calls “ground-breaking patented technology” and is available in both horizontal and vertical formats in three different design profiles: Senso, Pavia, and Varenna. Each has a distinctive tactile surface and high-quality finish, all available in hydronic and electric options.
This new range will appeal to the sustainably minded, the company says, as it is manufactured using marble powder, a by-product of the marble-cutting process. The powder is then combined with water and binding agents using a low-temperature production process that uses less energy and has low CO2 emissions.
Senso - simple and plain, a lightly textured effect creating an understated statement
Varenna - a sense of movement created by the interaction of light and shade across the soft lines and gentle curves of the design
Pavia - a natural stone effect finish with a strong bold impact
** CENTRAL HEATING (HYDRONIC) VERSION **
BTU/Watts calculated at Delta 50
To calculate at Delta 60 multiply by 1.264.
Distance from wall 74mm
Pipes come directly out of the wall, 60mm apart
Low Water Content
Manufacturers 5 year guarantee.
High Quality Italian Design & Manufacturer
Please note these radiators are heavy and will require at least two people to fit
** ELECTRIC VERSION **
Tested following the European standards and certified by qualified bodies.
Electric safety EN 60335-1, 2-30 and EN 62233
Electromagnetic compatibility EN 55014-1, -2, EN 61000-3-2, 3-3
Class II Electric Radiators come with a fully programmable digital display on the side of the radiator that operates a thermostat offering standard settings such as frost protection, comfort mode, eco mode, auto mode and boost mode.
We are not just an online retailer - we have a 150+ designer radiator showroom in the heart of Leeds.
Why buy the The Radiator Company Ceramica Collection from Hot Interiors?
* High Street Showroom
* We ONLY sell radiators
* Authorised retailer
* Expert Advice
* Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
* Super fast delivery on stock items
* Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
* Lowest prices
* Informative and secure website
* Hundreds of happy customers
* Trading since 2006
MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 6 WORKING WEEKS APPROX.
Prices include VAT and delivery is FREE to mainland UK. DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK ONLY.
** PLEASE SELECT THE FINISH SENSA, VARENNA or PAVIA at the CART Stage (Free Text Box) **