MHS Burlington Cast Iron Radiator
The MHS Burlington is the preferred choice for traditionally style, new build or refurbished properties with a sleek round top for a more discreet aesthetic.
Available in a Primer Finish, MHS Classic Colour Finish & MHS Special Effects Finish
Minimum order size is 3 sections (i.e. 76mm x 3 plus 24mm (for the reducing bushes) - total is 252mm length)
Please note that there is a +/- 2 mm manufacturing tolerance pee section. We strongly recommend not setting pipework until the radiator has been delivered.
Maximum Factory build sections
Please note that joining tool must be purchased for any radiators larger than 15 sections. Radiators over the maximum factory sizes must be site assembled, appropriate nipples and gaskets are supplied. The Joining Tool can be returned once you have finished with it. We will provide the return address. Once the joining tool is checked and if the item is not damaged we will refund the deposit.
This MUST be purchased separately - type in "MHS Joining Tool" in the search store and look for MHS Joining Tool. If this is not done, it will be assumed you already have a joining tool.
Please click here for MHS Burlington website details
Overall lengths equals number of section plus 24mm (bushes)
E.g. 20 section radiator is 20 x 76mm plus 24mm is 1544mm total
Height - 838mm
Column Depth - 2 column (214mm)
10 year manufacturers guarantee.
BTU per section (464 at Delta 50)
Watts per section (136 at Delta 50)
The MHS Burlington is supplied as standard with feet and all fixings/ties included in the price.
Please note these radiators are made to order.
Dry Weight (per section) 12.2 Kg
Water Content - 2.9 Litres per section
Primer (requires overpainting)
MHS Classic Colours (Choice of 19 colours). We can also offer any RAL Classic colour in GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS or MATT finish. Please specify at the time of order.
MHS Special Effects Finishes (Choice of 8 colours) - Stone, Beaten Brass, Black Chrome, Chrome Effect, Brass, Rose Gold, Cortes and Blue Chrome
** IF YOU CHOOSE A COLOUR OPTION - You need to note the colour at the CART STAGE under the ADDITIONAL COMMENTS section **
Colours - please allow 21 working days approx.
Primer - please allow 7 - 10 working days approx.
How to order.
(1) .. Choose colour 1) Primer 2) MHS Classic Colour or 3) MHS Special Effect
(2) .. Increase the quantity tab by the number of sections required - eg 10 sections required - the quantity should show as 10. This will take you to the Cart. Click on the radiator image and it will take you back to the product. In the Additional Comments, at the Cart, enter the Colour Finish required.
Move onto (3) if joining tool required (more than 15 sections) otherwise move to Step (4).
(3) .. If more than 15 section choose you need to click here as a joining tool will be required. This will take you to the Cart. Click on the radiator image and it will take you back to the product. Move onto Step (4).
(4) .. A delivery charge of £48.00 will also be due is the MHS Blenheim order is less than £400.00. To add the delivery charge please click here
Please note that this only refers to Mainland UK EXCEPT ALL SCOTLAND POSTCODE. Please call or email for delivery charges to SCOTLAND.
(H)838mm x (W)16 section - 76mm Width per section x 16 - Blue Chrome (MHS Special Finish)
Width is 76mm x 16 sections plus 24mm for the bushes is 1240mm
BTU is 464 x 16 is 7,424 at Delta 50. Watts is 136 x 16 is 2,448 at Delta 50
Joining Tool is required as greater than 15 sections (£106.00 refundable once return in a saleable condition)
Kerbside Delivery Charge of £48.00 due is not due as the order is greater than £400.00 for the MHS Blenheim. (If delivery is to mainland delivery EXCEPT Scotland. Please contact email@example.com and provide the full delivery address plus the exact order required.
We are not just an online retailer - we have a 150+ designer radiator showroom in the heart of Leeds.
Buy with confidence as we are an approved MHS supplier - this product comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee. Come and see the MHS Burlington Cast Iron Radiator in our premier showroom.
Why buy from the MHS Burlington Cast Iron Radiator Hot Interiors?
* High Street Showroom
* We ONLY sell radiators
* Expert Advice
* Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
* Authorised MHS Retailer
* Super fast delivery on stock items
* Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
* Lowest prices
* Informative and secure website
* Hundreds of happy customers
* MHS Burlington Cast Iron Radiator on display
** DELIVERY INFORMATION **
Delivery (Colour) - 21 working days approx. & (Primer) 7 - 10 working days approx. (Scotland).
If the ordered is less than £400.00 a delivery charge of £48.00 is due. This is only for Mainland England/Wales postcode, EXCLUDES Scotland.