Step 5; We will review your details and prepare technical drawings of your radiators, which we will send to you for you to check and approve.
Step 6; Review and approve your drawings (or comment as required), return a signed copy for our records. Before confirming your order please consider the access available on your site, as we will deliver direct to you and need to ensure the radiator can be moved into the building without difficulty. Curved radiators need careful handling and should not be carried like a stretcher, radiators should always be carried in an upright position (as shown below - handling and fittings instructions will be supplied at a later date).
Once we have a signed copy of your technical drawing we will confirm our order and put your radiator into production.
Delivery to site:
In order to ensure your new radiator is delivered in perfect condition we will deliver direct to your site. To facilitate this please take note of the following conditions;
1. Radiators will be delivered on a pallet and should be left on this until required for installation.
2. Deliveries will be made to the nearest hard standing area, it is important that suitable assistance is available on site to help off load the delivery. Delivery is kerbside.
3. Radiators should be moved under cover to protect from adverse weather conditions.
2 Column - Curved - (output per section) - Depth 65mm
3 Column - Curved - (output per section) - Depth 101mm
4 Column - Curved - (output per section) - Depth 139mm
BTU/Watts calculated at Delta 50.
Why buy the Heritage Curved Multicolumn Radiator from Hot Interiors?
* High Street Showroom
* We ONLY sell radiators
* Expert Advice
* Over 150 radiators on display in our premier showroom
* Super fast delivery on stock items
* Help available up to 10pm including Sunday!
* Low prices
* Informative and secure website
* Hundreds of happy customers
* Authorised retailer
* Trading since 2006
** RADIATORS ARE MADE TO ORDER *
The radiator is available in a Gloss Traffic White (RAL 9016) (Standard)
You can also choose from various RAL colours or special colours.
Popular Colours/Finishes are -
Matt White (this is from the COLOUR choice)
Textured Matt Black
Gun Metal Grey
Textured White & Textured Ivory
Mottled Silver/Mottled Bronze and Mottled Copper
Lacquered Bare Metal
How to order.
(1) Enter the Camber Required (Depth) in mm
(2) Enter the Chord Required (Width) in mm
(3) Choose colour, standard is Gloss Traffic White (RAL 9016) or Gloss Pure White (RAL 9010) or 188 RAL Colours/31 Special Finishes.
If you choose Traffic White or Pure White - ensure you choose the drop down that includes the White section.
(4) Choose the size required.
This will be based on Column Depth (2, 3 or 4).
The Height - 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm or 750mm
(5) Increase the quantity tab by the number of sections required - eg 10 sections required - the quantity should show as 10.
Each sections is 45mm. Therefore you change the quantity to 10, the size of the radiator is 45mm x 10 plus 24mm for the side bushes. Total Length is therefore 474mm
MINIMUM IS 10 SECTIONS (474mm) & MAXIMUM IS 40 SECTIONS (1824mm)
10 - (L)474mm, 11 - (L)519mm, 12- (L)564mm, 13 - (L)609mm,
14 - (L)654mm, 15 - (L)699mm, 16 - (L)744mm, 17 - (L)789mm,
18 - (L)834mm, 19 - (L)879mm, 20 - (L)924mm, 21 - (L)969mm,
22 - (L)1014mm, 23 - (L)1059mm, 24 - (L)1104mm,
25 - (L)1149mm, 26 - (L)1194mm, 27 - (L)1239mm,
28 - (L)1284mm, 29 - (L)1329mm, 30 - (L)1374mm,
31 - (L)1419mm, 32 - (L)1464mm, 33 - (L)1509mm,
34 - (L)1554mm, 35 - (L)1599mm, 36 - (L)1644mm,
37 - (L)1689mm, 38 - (L)1734mm, 39 - (L)1779mm,
40 - (L)1824mm
IF YOU REQUIRE THE WELDED FEET OPTION - please also follow the next step otherwise please proceed to the CART and enter your details.
(6) If you require the optional Welded Feet please click here.
2 feet are required for up to 20 sections
3 feet are required for 21 - 39 ODD number of sections
4 feet are required for 22 - 40 EVEN number of sections
*** DELIVERY INFORMATION **
£24.00 UK MAINLAND delivery ONLY. We do NOT delivery to non mainland UK.
The radiator is made to order. The estimated lead time is 6 - 8 weeks from sign off.
Please note that the factory in Italy closes 3 weeks in Easter, All of August and 3 weeks over Christmas/New Year.